MARIA WARS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Pizzaro
Padawan

Re: MARIA WARS

Post by Pizzaro »

Valmont wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:58 pm
Well at least pieter reacted today! He is the one who follows really...Congratulations!
I was a little worried because nobody reacted yesterday when Pierre announced that Marquize would replace Maria...

So now we know the calendar for the next weeks : Maria, Eden and maybe Lanne...

For the moment, there are left:

- Rubi Rizzo : update or presale
- Almost all the winners of August vote are updated : Braza, Morticia and Marquize...there is only Victoria Velvet left...
- From the May vote, there are still Lanne Barthelemy, Nikky Waine and Suzy Rainbow, for the CX.
And also for the xxx, Joleyn Burst and Nisha.
I pray for Suzi Rainbow. If she not get the update I change to atheist :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Suzi Rainbow will be updated one day but I changed my mind about making it in september after those idiots at PB forum make a big story about her. I'm not here to make an advertisement for a girl like Suzi whom start say bad things when I never did anything bad to her. So I will update her casting one day but without any promo here !!!

I prefer focus on good heart people like Maria Wars which is a marvelous person, very honest and cute, having giving me her first anal, her first DP and for now keeping her words in all she said to me she will do.

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well, Suzy Rainbow's fans, lets be careful (there will be no promo, haha)!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Even speak about her in Maria Wars thread is an offense !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Pizzaro
Padawan

Post by Pizzaro »

I start to cry now.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:?: :?: :?:

PW

Pizzaro
Padawan

Post by Pizzaro »

I'm scared Pierre will forget.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're crazy ...

PW