LINA ARIAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LINA ARIAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day for sure ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

PW,

It has now been three years since Lina's original casting was published (2-8-2015). Last year I requested her complete casting be published... but alas another year has gone by without an update. :cry:

I have been a member on and off since you first started the WCX website and a continuous member for at least the last two or three years. I don't continually bother you with requests or complaints about updates. However, I would again like to request Lina's complete casting. I would consider it a personal favor to a longtime member and supporter.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.
Bangster

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will do my best for March !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

If it's possible, I would greatly appreciate it!

ribafish
Padawan

Post by ribafish »

Screenshot_20180828-183743.jpg
I would like to see, one day of course, this queen. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will ...

PW

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

It has now been 4 years since Lina Arian's original casting. Time for my annual request to see her full casting. How about sometime this year?

Thanks
Bangster

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes this year will be the good one !!!

PW

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes this year will be the good one !!!

PW
I'm not sure what the above quote actually means, but I would still like to respectfully request the full casting of Lina Arian this year. A simple yes or no would be nice.

Thanks
Bangster

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

I agree it would be nice