LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Caleb
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Caleb »

Jean wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 pm
Caleb wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:37 pm
lies about girls fucking dwarfs.
You know, if the italian release the images of it, you'll own me excuse here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if there is nothing I will make sure everyone knows what a real asshole you are. You always assume the worst in everyone without facts

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Lili is addicted to sex. It says on her onlyfans profile she is perverse. And she certainly looked like she enjoyed herself with the oldjes Pierre and Alain in WUNF :lol:

To prove the doubters, how about we make it another oldje scene with her. This time the 3 best friends. Pierre, Alain and David all 50+ and fucking Lili in DP :lol: then we can see really how much she enjoy and is turned on by old men, especially when David start to make her squirt :lol:
She had so many orgasm when Pierre was rubbing her pussy and fucking her. You could see it in her eyes and face

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Yes, i agree with Malignant, and i would add, OnlyFans answers should not be taked as "the absolute truth", as with specific questions, girls think: "who is this guy ? Why he ask me that ? ..."

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Lili is the best!!! She doesn't say no to anything and always tries the dirty and nasty things we love to see 😁
She also has a tough sex spirit. In casting the RGS was a bit difficult and almost never want but then Pierre disciplined her and she was happy to try and make. Then in WUNF she took his piss in the mouth without even flinching in the bath tub :lol: :lol: :lol: her sexual appetite has grown alot and she has gotten nastier. I can't wait to see how much more Pierre can do with her. Lili will not say no to trying anything. That's why we love her. Sex comes 1st for this beautiful nympho.

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Jean wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:11 pm
Yes, i agree with Malignant, and i would add, OnlyFans answers should not be taked as "the absolute truth", as with specific questions, girls think: "who is this guy ? Why he ask me that ? ..."
I'd rather listen to the girl telling with her own mouth the truth, than you writing your bullshit here about them 🥱

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So yes I should be an old fart for Lili and she doesn't like me ... :( :( :(

Let see her XXXX soon online and decide if she "forced herself" with me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you're right and she don't like me but me I really like her a looooooot !!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:54 pm

I really like her a looooooot !!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

PW
We know you Like Lili too much Pierre. Even her ass you can't resist to fuck it even more all the time. We like her alot too. Who cannot like this baby. Look at this body...just amaaaazing!!! 😋
20220622_201243.jpg
20220622_201342.jpg
20220622_201324.jpg
20220622_201401.jpg
20220622_201536.jpg

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I love it😍
Well there will always be doubters but everyone know Lili loves sex with Pierre. She liked it so much she took it in her ass more times by him than anyone else. Nothing would be better than seeing Lili and Pierre in a passionate sex session while the haters grind the teeth :lol:

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

But Lili just doing her job :lol: I never said she hate Pierre but just a young girl would prefer a young man. If she wasn't getting paid she probably wouldn't do it. Just what I feel but maybe I could be wrong. I don't know

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Caleb wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 pm
. If she wasn't getting paid she probably wouldn't do it.
Lili is 100% here for sex, not money.