LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Corvinus
Padawan
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:39 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Corvinus »

They write too much propaganda on this forum and many lies. Lana has a net worth of $24m and drives a Lamborghini. Only 1 of her many luxury cars collection. Her ex bf Mike Majlak was a nobody until she appeared in his youtibe, he now has over 2million subs. But ok...lets pretend she's not an influencer, famous or rich :D whether you like her or not. She makes enough money and takes care of her child, that's what matters most, unlike her deadbeat coward baby daddy who can't even step up and be a man.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by JohnWick »

Jean wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:14 pm
Benji i don't care how much folower she have, she can't keep 10k dollars in her hands more than a week ! Why is she breaking ours balls about this paternity things on public ? Can't she just deal with the guy in private mail/phone ? A child also, cost money...
Now I don't like Lana myself but...Jean how do you know she can't keep money? Why you always making up bullshit about girls?

How she break your balls? Did she ask you for money? No she did not. She call out the father in public for neglection. Don't come up with excuses for people who can't step up to the plate and do the right thing dor an innocent life. I agree with Corvinus, lot of 'men' know how to stick their dick inside a pussy but when the time come to be a parent, they are the ones being a big pussy and run away. So if you support that, then I feel very sad for you!

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

Then all is cool for her, why she need to buzz her personal problem publicly ? Better she focus on her child and take care of him, she's rich like you say, so she should stop being a drama queen (wich is also propaganda, like the propaganda to beleive the world that PW is the devil, now a nba players, ect )

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

JohnWick wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:24 pm


Now I don't like Lana myself but...Jean how do you know she can't keep money?
Because she post her shopping luxury routine, pictures, vidéo, ect, since years, go check it, you'll see, don't forget surgery service in L.A who cost... a bomb...

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

JohnWick wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:24 pm
lot of 'men' know how to stick their dick inside a pussy but when the time come to be a parent, they are the ones being a big pussy and run away. So if you support that, then I feel very sad for you!
I don't support that, maybe the guy is an asshole, but she also need to choose better and know the guy better, before fuck with him without contraception if she's not 100% sure of him

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by JohnWick »

Jean wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm
Then all is cool for her, why she need to buzz her personal problem publicly ? Better she focus on her child and take care of him, she's rich like you say, so she should stop being a drama queen (wich is also propaganda, like the propaganda to beleive the world that PW is the devil, now a nba players, ect )
Because she is a famous. She is an influencer and social media star. It's her job to share a little about her life to the public and her fans who ask her, or the people who interview her during podcasts. 🤷‍♀️
You always hear even in Hollywood gossip about famous actors lives. This is normal.
Jean wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Because she post her shopping luxury routine, pictures, vidéo, ect, since years, go check it, you'll see, don't forget surgery service in L.A who cost... a bomb...
What a stupid comment to make :lol: with your logic you are saying she is poor because she spends alL of her money on expensive things so she doesn't have any 🤦‍♀️

About contraception - do you think people nowdays live in medieval times where they get to know people before having sex and getting pregnant? :lol:
This is 21st century. Contraceptive don't always work. Pornstars even fuck with contraception. Tomorrow they can still get pregnant with unknown father, then what you will say about the girl? That they are dirty bitch and careless? Change your mentality please😳

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

John show me where i've wrote the words "dirty bitch" ? Don't say things that i didnt said, same with her money health, i didn't said she's poor, i said i doubt, highly, that she have millions, securised, on an account, if you take in consideration, her routine gestion, that's all, and i said that every childs need a father, on this you'll find me with you

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87026
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Jean sorry but you're out of your shoes my friend ...
Corvinus is right, she has over 20 millions dollars and a luxury cars collection. She is a star whatever people can say ...

About Adriana, I am sorry with me she has always been very kind. Since 2015 we met, never a single trouble and the difference with Lana is, when Dan leal told her shit about me she did not trust it but Lana did and we all know the end of the story.
Adriana never attacked any girls by jealousy, but Lana did and also against Adria Rae ...
So yes Lana is a super star but I don't think she is a good person inside her heart, but Adriana and Adria are good people.

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Corvinus
Padawan
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:39 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Corvinus »

About Adriana . Maybe she was good for you but it's not the same experience for others. She falsely accused another director of many things. Is this something a good girl does? I don't think so. Confirmed false allegations she made by fellow performers with video evidence amd who were also there and sided with the director. Also many people confirming her bipolar actions and public drama as well. So yeah maybe Lana wasn't good with you but it does not excuse Adriana and her behavior for others. You only know 1 side of her and obviously if many other people are complaining about her with proof, then you have to listen.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:17 pm
Jean sorry but you're out of your shoes my friend ...
Corvinus is right, she has over 20 millions dollars and a luxury cars collection. She is a star whatever people can say ...
Then, honestly, i don't understand of what the suposed genitor of this child is scared about, i mean, Lana is rich, with luxury cars, she know how to give good pleasure to the man she love, i don't understand why the guy is not interested, honestly and seriously, feelings of people are mistery, i guess

Post Reply