KIARA LORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KIARA LORD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I'll do it soon !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Here we are ...

This evening around midnight you'll have KIARA LORD's first DP ever in Wunf 322.
https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/kiara ... -322_25875

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

I'm going to enjoy this one, i know already!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think a lot of people do after watching her huge boobs and nice smile !!!

PW

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

She is amazing!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I had the chance to share a nice plate with here 2 days ago in Private session as all restaurants are closed, and yes she is a real charrming and kind person, no doubt on that !!!

PW

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

That's a dream. She seems a very nice person as well.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is hyper cool and sweet until you respect her of course !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My dear Kiara send me this image this morning and said she loved so much working with Mia Trejsi !!!
Two beauties togethers is always a nice thing to see ...

Kiara-Lord-selfie-with-Mia-Trejsi.jpg

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

je viens de voir au bord du Danube Kiara qui parle bien en français , elle est super belle et sexy (image avec scarlett jones)
Attachments
VivThomas_Red-Hot_Kiara-Lord--Scarlett-Jones_low_0068.jpg