KATARINA RINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KATARINA RINA

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

KATARINA RINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon ...
Katarina Rina.jpg
PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

aaa111
Padawan

Re: KATARINA RINA

Post by aaa111 »

Beautiful girl... Maybe I am wrong, but she looks very fresh, nice and normal. I guess she did some things for the first time for you?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes first time on camera !!!
Incredible situation yesterday with her and the full before and now story is very special. I can’t say more but for a specific reason I will reveal later, I don’t think she will do more !!! Very good girl with great heart ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Pierrefanjerome
Padawan

Post by Pierrefanjerome »

She is from which country?

Ace1337
Padawan

Post by Ace1337 »

nice boobs <3

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

Very pretty

srtv002d
Padawan

Post by srtv002d »

Hello Maestro,you are the Master of good stories and interviews, exciting and good interviews, you are unique Director for that!!! I can see in this that the story is special,maybe I didn't understand all this, but is it soon just interview or full casting...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Full casting with full service !!!

PW

srtv002d
Padawan

Post by srtv002d »

That's great news, thank you Maestro! Text on the picture is very very interesting, the picture also :D I have a feeling it will be much more than a casting, maybe masterpiece!