KARINA SHAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pico
Guru

Re: KARINA SHAY

Post by pico »

any slight chances on her initiation release :roll: :roll: :roll:
you showed the start(anal preperation) and end(you fucking her in doggy) of the initiation,,, im sure you convince her to release the remaining middle portion.....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already answered !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

ça se comprends les demandes car c'est vrai qu'en dehors de toi personne n'a réussi à lui atomiser l'anus .
En même temps ça fait un moment qu'on sait qu'il n'y aura rien de plus , elle a pas voulue assumer la partie avec toi et ça restera comme ça ! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais ils sont un paquet à être durs du cerveau et ne pas comprendre !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

She is a perfect blend of innocence and essence of beauty. Lets hope she comes back with perfection.

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

I wonder whatever happened to this amazing girl?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea ...

PW

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

I love your work Pierre but I have to say.... some girls (many in fact) are hard to hear what they are saying (like Karina). Your voice is very clear but the female model's is very low. Its like your loud and clear voice is 3-5x better then the models. I'm assuming the girls are on some kind of a boom mic. It would be nice if we could hear the girls a little better during their interviews.

manuel.lanuit
Padawan

Post by manuel.lanuit »

I think this girl was back in the days in a scene with westernchikan am I right?

ynot
Padawan

Post by ynot »

Karmafan...Pierre is holding the camera and that is where the microphone is hence why his voice is much clearer. Watching a girl hold a mic or see a boom mic during the casting would ruin the viewing pleasure in my opinion.