JOLEYN BURST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JOLEYN BURST

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

JOLEYN BURST ( an angel on earth )

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yesterday was a great day, a bit like it happens with Meg Magic in 2013, an angel contacted me by email telling she is a virgin and want meet me for her first time.
I get so many fakes like that all over the year that of course I requested first many things to proove it and even did a skype with her to be sure it wasn't a joke.
Joleyn-Burst.jpg
As she is working all the week as dental assistant, I had to wait the week-end to meet her and the night from friday to saturday, I jumped in my car and run away to Bratislava to meet her.

I'll give you her casting soon but what I can said, it was just INCREDIBLE !!!
On my point of view one of the best virgin I ever get ... Her body, her skin, her smile, her moaning, all this driven me crazy and I came 3 times in her mouth yesterday ( first sperm taste of her life ).

After a very long sex time together ( almost 3 hours ) I brought her in a nice restaurant.
Joleyn-Burst-3.jpg
Joleyn-Burst-2.jpg
Joleyn-Burst-4.jpg
At sunset, I decided bring her to Budapest ( you'll see I filmed when we passed the border )
IMG_4339.JPG
and put her in a nice hotel, where we had sex again ...

At this moment ( it's near 5 am here ) she's sleeping like an angel. She doesn't know exacly what will happen at 10 o'clock when I will come back to Wake her up.
But for sure she will have a big surprise. I just hope her "freshly broken" pussy and ass
will be able to handle what I want to do with her !!!
I'll tell you in afternoon how it was ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Fanwood
Guru

Re: JOLEYN BURST ( an angel on earth )

Post by Fanwood »

Wow...awesome...! I hope it will be a real strong WNF, lots of RJs and she'll be very submissive...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, considering she was still a full virgin 24 H ago, and got more than 3 hours of sex with me yesterday, I am not sure I will be able to be a "massacrer" and anyway it's not my intention because she so adorable, I wish her come back for more ...
But I think in future she will be able to go very far because already yesterday I was a bit rude with her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

orwin
Guru

Post by orwin »

Thanks Pierre for this post, you do your best to present to us such experiences that makes us happy.

Simply fabulous, I never saw this type of post anywhere on the net, continue the good work!

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

keep cool,
as with most girls she may change her mind very quickly,
if 60% of what has been taped will be released it will be a success.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What does it means ?
I don't think I will face this kind of problem with her ! When I will put her interview you will understand her motivations ...

PW

Jinger
Padawan

Post by Jinger »

Nice girl but why is the second picture a photoshop edit?

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Hi, Pierre! How was your Wake up and..... this morning? :D

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

It is really great that you give us insight in your adventures! I am getting really exited just reading this. She does look pretty amazing, so I can understand that you are having a great time :)