GINEBRA BELLUCCI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
barathb89
Guru

Re: GINEBRA BELLUCCI

Post by barathb89 »

Very exciting news Pierre looking forward to see her after long time. Is this xxx action includes you?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!!

La beauté du diable comme on dit en France ...

Ginebra-Bellucci-beauty-of-the-devil.jpg

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 26143.html

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

barathb89
Guru

Post by barathb89 »

Bravo Pierre. Without you it's just sex but if you had been involved in the scene it would be great. Connection between you and girls are unique and sexy that I can't see when girls with other actors.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Elle, dans le jeu sexuel entre adultes consentants, ça doit être particulièrment jouissif de lui mettre des baffes, elle a une tête de "diablesse/serpent" qui se prête vraiment à ça

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je préfère ne rien dire sur ce sujet ...

PW

amrawaq
Padawan

Post by amrawaq »

Is there hope to update this scene
The first scene was a lot of the cut clips, which lost the beauty of the scene

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe you should specify what is "this scene" ....

PW

amrawaq
Padawan

Post by amrawaq »

Why, sir, Pierre, the scenes are delayed until they lose their beauty. Also, there are cuts in many of the scenes that were shown to this girl. I thank you and I hope you will not take my question as blameworthy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope she will be still pretty when I'll publish her last scene with me !!!

PW