DANIELE ORTH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DANIELE ORTH

Post by admin »

mspm89
Guru

Re: DANIELE ORTH

Post by mspm89 »

Shy smile, but she's nice. And given her job description, I wonder if she can "manhandle" guys during sex. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Balou will have a stroke when see the full casting with this one ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

oh what a girl... amazing eyes... like her very much

DirtATMFan
Padawan

Post by DirtATMFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Balou will have a stroke when see the full casting with this one ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Not only Balou Pierre, I'm already having a heart attack just imagining. My heart is weak. :lol: :lol: :lol: Any predictions of when we will have the full cast?
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I haven't any idea yet !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Après l'avoir entendue dire que son anus resterait vierge à jamais faut vraiment voir ça ! Pierre champion du monde ! Merci !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A celle là j'ai eu du mal mais je lui ai mis l'anus en pomme d'arrosoir !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I just love her body! 8-) 8-) When a woman wears stockings like that it drives me crazy! The ass is well defined and screaming for attention! :twisted: :twisted: Really looking forward to witnessing her time with you, Pierre! 8-) 8-)

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Is it only me or she resembles a young Tiffany Rousso? It will be like the casting she never did when she started out...