CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
keithv1
Padawan

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by keithv1 »

I have been looking for clara and clara only for a long time but I know u have others to please aswell I was just very happy thinking she would be this month I know your job isn't easy so I understand if she isn't here on time

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Let the month to end and then it will be time to tell something or not !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Timcollins
Padawan

Post by Timcollins »

Pierre will this be fully updated this week the 2 parts or just the 1 part ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Probably first the original one !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

I wanted to see the blonde hair 1 on 1 action aw Well I will see it some day thanks anyway :|

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

I wished to see the more 1 on 1 action with blonde hair aswell suppose anything is better than nothing 5 credits with the blonde hair would be nice but your the boss

Timcollins
Padawan

Post by Timcollins »

Was looking forward to seeing part 2 with blonde hair 1 on 1 with you and the photo said with crazy sex the waiting game continues again to see this it seems

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Are u thinking about updating the whole casting or is your mind made up about part 1 only pierre ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well let see if I can do both part at 5 credits then ...

PW

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

If u do I will forever be grateful for your hard work pierre :D