CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Timcollins
Newb

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by Timcollins »

Finally some good news in the world in 2021 I will buy credits once this is live :D

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

sur le twitter de Clara elle s'occupe sérieusement avec la méga teub de Joss Lescaf , c'est impréssionant et elle a choisie le meilleur :o

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

I really hope the blonde hair part is coming that's what I want to see the most ?

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Very disappointed I thought Clara's casting was coming today not Catherine boss I don't think I will get to see Clara's casting and I bought membership with the promise that it was coming

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never said Clara will come today ...
It was supposed to be Alexis Brill today ... so don’t play the frustrated I said February but never gave a date !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

It's my own fault u were asked here was she next at the end of the message you said yeah so I thought she was next 100% she won't be coming in February I guarantee it
Attachments
Screenshot_20210220-210556_Chrome.jpg

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

That's why I will wait for it and buy with credits not getting caught for membership for it and it won't come anytime soon keithv1 u must feel like a clown buying membership for it :D

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Easy guys, February is not over yet ... trust Pierre that only he knows how to do magic :lol: :lol: :lol:

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Sherlock I hope your right can't see him having the upload tonight alexis brill and clara within the next week

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You want too many things at same times all of you, it's impossible ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!