CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Timcollins
Guru

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by Timcollins »

Finally some good news in the world in 2021 I will buy credits once this is live :D

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

sur le twitter de Clara elle s'occupe sérieusement avec la méga teub de Joss Lescaf , c'est impréssionant et elle a choisie le meilleur :o

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

I really hope the blonde hair part is coming that's what I want to see the most ?

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Very disappointed I thought Clara's casting was coming today not Catherine boss I don't think I will get to see Clara's casting and I bought membership with the promise that it was coming

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never said Clara will come today ...
It was supposed to be Alexis Brill today ... so don’t play the frustrated I said February but never gave a date !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

It's my own fault u were asked here was she next at the end of the message you said yeah so I thought she was next 100% she won't be coming in February I guarantee it
Attachments
Screenshot_20210220-210556_Chrome.jpg

Claramiasfan
Guru

Post by Claramiasfan »

That's why I will wait for it and buy with credits not getting caught for membership for it and it won't come anytime soon keithv1 u must feel like a clown buying membership for it :D

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Easy guys, February is not over yet ... trust Pierre that only he knows how to do magic :lol: :lol: :lol:

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Sherlock I hope your right can't see him having the upload tonight alexis brill and clara within the next week

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You want too many things at same times all of you, it's impossible ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!