CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spiderdog
Guru

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by Spiderdog »

t'attendra , j'espère Daniele avant , je passe toujours en dernier :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

Ass n°1 of the world

Clara-Mia.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I agree it's the top of the top the Clara's tight little ass and I'm just crazy of her but first Spiderdog with have the chance to see Danielle Orth that I already said his next Casting online.

Clara casting will be updated second part of February !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

Fantastique! Merci Pierre :D
I scrolled through her twitter-account and was amazed by her pictures with blond hair.
She looks awesome, beautiful and hot… and those eyes :D
My heart is fluttering when looking at her.
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My heart is fluttering when looking at her
So imagine what feel my dick !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is really THE GIRL I wish all men on earth to have the chance to fuck with ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

J’espère que ta bite ne ‘tremble’ pas mais qu’elle pointe vers le soleil :D dans ce cas précis, le cul magnifique de Clara :lol:
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Wawawie : we are waiting eagerly for your great recommandations on Precious Treasures...

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

Please don't forget this beauty any action pictures from when she was blonde aswell would be nice am not a member so I don't expect much from you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't forget Clara she is the most unforgetable girl ever !!!

PW

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

Yes she really is no action picture with blonde hair like u did for Tina fire would be very nice to see