CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're lucky I just pick up the Megane Lopez rush to edit the next XXXX and Clara's material was under my hand.
So I give you an image but after that, give me a break please ...

Clara-Mia-CX-2.jpg

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Looks good hopefully she got tied up again like at the xxxx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please ... let's wait the scene to be online and you'll know all !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Okay thanks am just a huge fan sorry I will just wait now till the scene is online thanks for showing me anything at all :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

Pierre any idea when the blonde hair update will arrive I will become a member that day to watch this scene

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

Are u able to sell the update early and send it to someone's email or is that alot of work really want to see the blonde hair update it's going to be a long wait

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Could be long yes ... or maybe if I have the feeling a lot of people will buy the video I will put all in a raw and sale it at 5 credits directly !!! I haven't decided yet ...

PW

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

That sounds very good the sooner I see this the better I trust u will make the best decision for you and your fans 👍

Claramiasfan
Padawan

Post by Claramiasfan »

The 5 credits for all would be a win win get to see the full scene all at once I think u would get the demand for it