CHRYSTAL CROWN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CHRYSTAL CROWN

Post by admin »

globox4ever
Guru

Re: CHRYSTAL CROWN

Post by globox4ever »

Bonne petite bouille, une belle structure osseuse et une peau épaisse, de beaux yeux verts et un trou du cul qui s'éclate pas mal, une bonne petite roumaine de plus !
Une femme au trou du cul explosé (ou en chou fleur) est une femme épanouie !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Une des roumaines que j'apprecie le plus et qui est bonne de gravement bonne de chez bonne à baiser avec un des plus beaux culx du monde ( à mon goût ) doublé d'une extréme gentillesse !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

Unbelieveable to see only 2 posts for this absolutely amazing girl :o :o :o , so far...
CHRYSTAL CROWN is fantastic and highly erotic, power- and beautiful, also she acts like a vulcano and by the way a very eruptive one :P .
This flexible, kind of gymnast-sporty fucking style done by her, shows her abilities on a very high and stunning erotic and almost athletic level.
So I really wonder about the fact that this romanian flower is so much underrated :twisted: ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I agree with you ! But strangely Roumanian girls ( except the ones exclusvives to me ) don't have big success here !
Patricia Dream is an exception, she worked first with me then with others and is well placed on the chart, but Black Angelika, and many pretty others are not really wanted by the public ! I have no explication... but will go to Romania after tomorrow and will cast new faces !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Stivkuk
Padawan

Post by Stivkuk »

Too late now, but there are many sexy girls working for Seventeenlive.com in their Romanian studio. Whether they would consider casting for you, I don't know, but that would be a dream (or half a dozen dreams) come true :mrgreen:

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

I have only just noticed this girl. According to Thenude.eu she's still active, though I find that surprising.

In my experience, Romanian girls are lovely. I know several, but the first one I ever met was Coreena (or Cory Baby), who was as sweet as she was naughty.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Chrystal is not active since more than 10 years !!!

PW

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Yes, indeed.

When I say that I find something surprising, it means I don't believe it!

However, because of Covid, some sites are publishing sets that they didn't think were good enough to publish before, so it can seem as though retired models are making a comeback.