CAYLIAN CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: CAYLIAN CURTIS

Post by Jean »

still no news from Carl, nobody care ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il ne répond pas aux email non plus ...
Je crains qu'il ne lui soit arrivé quelque chose.
C'est triste lorsque des gens ultra sympas comme Youdaman ( qui est décédé beaucoup trop jeune suite à une grave maladie. RIP dear YDM ) ou peut-être Carl ( on va essayer de rester optimiste ) disparaissent du forum ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Oh no ! I wasn't aware about Youdaman, that's very sad indeed, shit it's always the best nice guys who dies fast and the assholes who last long :? Btw, thanks Pierre for taking time to keep us in touch

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll prefer let you know better news ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Vinny44
Padawan

Post by Vinny44 »

Pierre, peut-être que si tu promets de poster le casting de Caylian, Carl réapparaitra :) (Il faut rester optimiste).

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

je suis tombé sur une photo de Caylian hier soir en surfant sur le net , ca m'a fait pensé à Carl , il manque au forum , on a plus jamais eu de nouvelles de lui , c'est triste qu'il lui soit arrivé qqch :(

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

ça fout encore plus les boules quand tu penses que, juste un petit message de miss Curtis, avant que Carl ne disparaisse, le gars aurait été le plus "heureux du monde", c'était son idole, même ça, il n'y aura pas eut droit :|

xigef
Newb

Post by xigef »

Hello everywhere. I wonder if any of you know if this photo belongs to some Caylian photo set. It's the only photo that I have found. Thank you all.
Attachments
CaylianDDF.jpg

xigef
Newb

Post by xigef »

I found these photos on this forum but they are not watermarked. Does anyone know what the photo sets of each photo are called?
Attachments
C1.jpg
C2.JPG
C3.jpg

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

this reprise of the post made me go back in time when carl published photos of his beloved Caylian