BELLE CLAIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Lemaitre
Padawan

Re: BELLE CLAIRE

Post by Lemaitre »

https://twitter.com/belleclairex/status ... 5385330688

Would you make a new scene with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea yet about her intentions. I still have a old scene in stock.

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have had a long discussion with her this evening by chat. She is looking the same beautiful has before and I wanted thanks her for her adorable tweet this afternoon :

Belle-Claire.jpg

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:59 pm
I have had a long discussion with her this evening by chat. She is looking the same beautiful has before and I wanted thanks her for her adorable tweet this afternoon :

Belle-Claire.jpg

PW
I remember her first comeback. I don't usually like blond makeovers a la Shakira, but Belle looked more beautiful than before. Another comeback and she might break the barrier again. 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is still very attractive, trust me !!!

PW