AZURE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Phix
Padawan

Re: AZURE ANGEL

Post by Phix »

Dear Pierre!

Where can I buy the full casting? I'm interested in the interview and the sex that follows. Can you submit a link and payment information? How many minutes is the whole movie? Thank you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't tell you what I don't know until I haven't edited the video ...
When it will be done you'll know it on home page, just be patient there are many updates on the line !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Phix
Padawan

Post by Phix »

All right. Thanks. I'm waiting.

Phix
Padawan

Post by Phix »

Dear Pierre! Do you know when the full Azure Angel casting video will be up? Is it possible to buy the post-conversation part privately? How much does it cost?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just please wait the day I'll put it online !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Phix
Padawan

Post by Phix »

Dear Pierre!
I would like to ask how much more time do I have to wait for the full Azure Angel anal video? Please enter a date when you can upload. I really want to buy it. I've been waiting for months.
May you have a nice day at work!

Phix
Padawan

Post by Phix »

Dear Pierre!

When can we buy the full video? I've been waiting for her for many months. Write something specific about this. Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I haven't any idea for the moment !!!

PW