ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will never see the best ones of course ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

Scorpion555
Padawan

Post by Scorpion555 »

You came in her mouth and ass in her casting and there are better than that?! What a life! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

WhenI said better it's not about where I put my sperm but about general feeling.
When you arein a bed with your GF and an angel as Anetta and NO CAMERA in your hand, that you are not here to show something to the world but just enjoy for yourself, it gives much more pleasure ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

Damn, Anetta must be one of the most beautiful girls on site. First time she came on interview, all in make up and dark tan skin... gives me hard on every time I look at her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course one of the prettiest ever !!!

PW