ZENZA RAGGI

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
alexalover
Guru

Re: Zenza Raggi in jail

Post by alexalover »

Oh well he will be wanking himself silly in the can, thinking about his time fucking Keri sable, boroka and Sarah young..or Pedro is doing it for him! 50k of rock...good grief..guilty.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today I had a real shock !!! I met an adorable girl Roxanne Keys, which was working for me in Xcalibur and who did a new casting now. She explained me that she was in contact every day with Zenza who has a mobile phone and his on internet every day.
I wanted her to ask him to put a message here via his blackberry but his reaction has been very rude against me. I was not able to see what he wrote because she didn't want show me, but clearly he his angry that I refuse to give money for him !!!
Anyway three weeks ago he has been convinced of 9 years for carring over 1 kg of cocaïne and in fact he has mobile phone, TV, internet and prostitutes coming to see him !!! I wonder why I'm an honest guy some day ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

adam shemtov
Guru

Post by adam shemtov »

only 9 year with internet and tv and whores , worth taking the chance of making 300,000USD

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah, funny world ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

but why you wanted him to post a message on this board? what should this be good for? we all know that he is guilty, or does anybody think he is innocent in jail.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just to give him opportunity to tell something about his life, his condition etc ...
I tought it could have been interesting for some people here but it was a stupid idea in fact !!!

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

adam shemtov wrote:only 9 year with internet and tv and whores , worth taking the chance of making 300,000USD
Would you accept to take his place in exchange of 300.000,00 usd? Me, no.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

St Dav
Guru

Post by St Dav »

Promis, je jour où je serais en cabane, je viendrais faire un petit coucou ici, de bon coeur ;)

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Booz wrote:
adam shemtov wrote:only 9 year with internet and tv and whores , worth taking the chance of making 300,000USD
Would you accept to take his place in exchange of 300.000,00 usd? Me, no.
Yeah at your age (the real one, not the fake bullshit "wish I had" one), it wouldn't be a smart move indeed.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure not me either, but the point for me was not this but just to think sometime it not logic what they do !
For me if someone did what he did, it's not a joke, so better 5 years with american style conditions than 9 in a bordelo like it seems is the place where he stays now.
I read recently that Anders Brevick who has killed 77 persons, has three jails. One for sleep, one for sport, one for TV and internet. How this can be just possible ???

PW