RAY BOSS

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
nouille72
Padawan

RAY BOSS

Post by nouille72 »

You say that her boyfriend is on a scene .With which girl ? and when it will be .Thank you Pierre for all your work

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Viola Bailey 's boyfriend

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

With Adelle Booty and me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nouille72
Padawan

Post by nouille72 »

Cette scene est pour bientot? Merci Pierre pour tout

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

Pierre, I have a question. About Viola's blowbang scene, at the part where Ray Boss comes into the room after she was blowing you, what does he say? He seems to be speaking in Russian or another language, so I can't understand. Also, why were David Perry and Ricki Mancini there with him?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We were all together in the hotel on the lake at this time.
We did the shoot with Ray and Viola and then I said I wanna do some more images of her alone.
Then Ray went out to take a drink with my guys, but after a moment of course he was wondering what's going on and also David wanted to know when we can go to have lunch. So all of them came back, a bit too early and catched Viola + me.
The following is on the video, my boys pushed a bit Ray to be all of us together and fuck Viola but when I saw his face I didn't want do too much ! So we kept it the way it is, a simple blowbang. I think it was fair that way for everyone ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nouille72
Padawan

Post by nouille72 »

when the scene with him and you and axelle booty will be online?

starpower
Padawan

Post by starpower »

That explains why Viola shit her herself and had the worried look, when the knock of the door came. I'm guessing he had no clue what Pierre and Viola had been up-to behind his back (i.e. the casting etc).

I'm sure I read somewhere on the forum, that Pierre offered Viola's bf to do a scene with another girl (axelle booty), because he wasn't very happy with what happened (as you can see on his face when he walks in).

Great scene, very real. The worried look on Viola's face, and even though she know's her boyfriend is upset and not happy, she still blows the guys and swallows their jizz, simply fantastic, no fake shit, or script, all real.

Viola may not be a very good girlfriend, but wow, she's stunning, hopefully she returns soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If she was not a good girfriend she will be not with him anymore but she still is ...
I think she wanted have some specific experiment in her life and decided one day to step back in order try new things in another branch ( webcams ) and maybe next year another one, etc ...
She is young and have time to find out where is her place in this world !!!

PW

nouille72
Padawan

Post by nouille72 »

Pierre ,when will be the scene with Axelle Booty ?

starpower
Padawan

Post by starpower »

Oh of course, i'm not saying she was wrong in wanting to experiment, or that she is an evil person. She seems very sweet. I'm glad she did what she did, because otherwise we wouldn't have the video. But she did cheat on her boyfriend many times with you including the casting, without her boyfriend knowing, so she must have lied to him many times too, I'm guessing he found out much later.

If my girlfriend did that to me, that's not a good girlfriend, whereas if we both decided together that she would do this, fine, no problem, but no lies and doing things behind my back.

It doesn't matter, not my problem, only bring it up, because it adds to the realism of the scenes, adds a real story. I hope she comes back, I think she might, she enjoyed it too much. Both Viola and Ray seem like a sweet couple who are in love, but I think if they were ever to split, I really think she would come back to b/g hardcore.