Veronica Zemanova

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Darren73
Guru

Re: VERONICA ZEMANOVA

Post by Darren73 »

So pierre Veronica Zemanova is back modelling again well this is good news, maybe now you will get a chance to cast her you stated how disappointed you was many years ago about the missed opportunity, you now have a chance not only for yourself but for us members and her fans. I hope you can pull this of pierre because this girl is a beauty. She need to do b/g and i think this would be your greatest acheivement if you got her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai envie de pleurer.
T'as raison Booz !!! Moi qui connais bien l'historique de cette poupée je peux te dire qu'on est loin du compte ...

Darren, maybe she will come back to see me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Would hope so pierre you have all the contacts, i would certainly try and contact her. i dont know how that works with yourself pierre if you have changed over the years or if a model contatcs you by email or if you yourself really want that model you would contact her.Veronica is right up there in the best models ive seen. :)

karol
Padawan

Post by karol »

Darren73 wrote:So pierre Veronica Zemanova is back modelling again well this is good news, maybe now you will get a chance to cast her you stated how disappointed you was many years ago about the missed opportunity, you now have a chance not only for yourself but for us members and her fans. I hope you can pull this of pierre because this girl is a beauty. She need to do b/g and i think this would be your greatest acheivement if you got her.
Veronica Zemanova is back modelling? Really?

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Heres some latest pictures of her below, some comments that she has ruined her body with her new breasts but i still think she looks great, thats why i demand that pierre does the right thing and contacts her asap before she retires again. :D

http://photos.freeones.com/v_various/Pi ... anova_001/

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think it's new ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Not to sure myself pierre just said new next to them on that website and some guys suggested they didnt like her new breasts, would like to know either way.

karol
Padawan

Post by karol »

Pictures are not new! FHM shoot from around 2007!!!!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Well according to the website freeones its states she is active now make of that what you will i dont know just going of that site and the comments left on that site.

Empowered87
Padawan

Post by Empowered87 »

Darren73,
Veronika Zemanova, is not back modeling nor will she ever work as a model again. She did her last series of Photoshoots with Scotty JX in 2009, and a final video was released in 2010 --- Scotty stated on his website "her very last appearance". She hasn't done anything since. Trust me I know because I'm a huge fan, and I know what's going on.
She is also a mother now, she's got 3 yrs old twin girls, it was in papers just recently, plus it's highly unlikely given her financial situation.
The set from FHM/Maxime photoshot who was also released on pinupfiles recently, was photographed on August of 2005 in a fancy Prague Hotel room - I know because James Stafford who is the photographer told me himself, when I purchased from him high resolution scans and slides. Besides, this set was released in FHM magazine back in 2005 and Maxime Oct. 2006 -