Veronica Zemanova

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Empowered87
Padawan

Re: VERONICA ZEMANOVA

Post by Empowered87 »

Pierre how come I can't send private messages to you or other users ? I don't have that option yet ?

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

that doesn't exist on that forum
hein?

kombatwombat
Padawan

Post by kombatwombat »

4 sex scenes for PW. Damn what could have been :cry:

RedStripe
Newb

Post by RedStripe »

2 questions...

I am quite sure that Veronika was a very beautiful woman but, was she more or less beautiful in person as as she was in her photos (some people are photogenic and not nearly as attractive in person.)?

2nd question. You mentioned you have worked with models as beautiful or more than Veronika...what are their names?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was very nice and her mouth more attractive than the best cake in the bakery but this is the general looking which was magnetique. But for instance Anita Dark which had same style if I can said was prettier, as her friend anita Blonde or Tania Russof. But it's my personnal feeling ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

L'Africain
Padawan

Post by L'Africain »

Anita Dark ! :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was very pretty before she started all her surgery ... and it's same for Veronica Zemanova !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

(sorry to wonder off topic) but....

Anita Dark!!! Queen of nipples!!! My god she was gorgeous. :D :D :D

Only 1 min 42 sec casting. So unfair. :lol: :lol: :lol:
vlcsnap-2014-03-14-19h30m01s73.png
vlcsnap-2014-03-14-19h25m53s169.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Only 1 min 42 sec casting.
Because she was totaly crazy !!!

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Extrait de Wikipédia:

"Veronika Zemanová, un temps tentée par une carrière de biologiste, opte finalement pour l'art. Après ses études secondaires elle s'installe à Prague et suit pendant trois ans les cours d'une école de photographie. Elle effectue de nombreux petits boulots pour payer ses études et peut finalement s'installer comme photographe.

En 1997, l'ensemble de son matériel est volé avant même qu'elle ait eu le temps de le payer. La jeune femme ruinée et croulant sous les dettes doit renoncer à son indépendance et se trouve un travail de maquilleuse chez un photographe. Elle se trouve contrainte à jouer le rôle de maîtresse toute de cuir vêtue dans des mises en scènes SM organisées au château de Cerna en Moravie2. Elle passe devant l'objectif presque à son insu quand des photos de ces séances sont prises.
"

J'ai envie de pleurer.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera