Maria from Sweden

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
shannow27
Padawan

Maria from Sweden

Post by shannow27 »

Pierre, do you recognize the girl? The site where I found this calls her Maria from Sweden. She receives anal and DP. And the way it was produced has all your familiar touches.
Any info will be helpful. Thanks.

ImageImageImageImage

beber23
Padawan

Re: Maria from Sweden

Post by beber23 »

trop bonne celle la

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui, Maria, je l'ai "attrappé" à Stockholm en 96, et c'était une bombasse terrible. On a baisé imediatement sans même parler, puis elle m'a demandé une petite fortune pour travailler avec moi. C'était la belle époque et tout le monde parlait des 1,2 M$ de Pyramid, alors elle m'a attaqué plein pot mais j'ai refusé ! Ce fût quasiment la même histoire avec Dina Jewel, mais celle là était téléguidée par un de mes concurrents qui avait déjà bossé avec elle et était là quand je l'ai rencontré à Cannes sur le bateau de Private. Dina était une des plus belles plantes que j'ai croisée dans le X mais aussi une des plus snob et conne !!! Dommage...
Pour Maria c'était different elle était plutôt relax, mais que comme beaucoup de Suédoises elle se comportait un peu comme un mec !

Sorry I answered in french, so I translated as I can !

Yes, Maria was her real name, I "catched" her in Stockholm in '96, and she was a hottie terrible. We kissed imédiatly and had sex, then she asked me a small fortune to work with me. It was the big time when everyone was talking about the $ 1.2 million of Pyramid production, then she attacked me full pot trying to get a lot, but I refused! This was almost the same story with Dina Jewel, but this one was orchestrated by one of my competitors who had already worked with her and was there when I met her in Cannes on the Private's boat. Dina was one of the most beautiful plants I have crossed in the X but also one of the most snob and stupid ! For shame ... Maria was different she was pretty and cool, but like many Swedish she behaved like a man !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

Well it's expected of the girls especially the ones who prefers quick cash but lazy to work for it. There were not many Swedish women in your films and now I know the reason.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I love swedish looking, probabily the most amazing girls on earth, but mind is very different than what I could expect...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!