Join Login Woodman Casting X | Woodman Films | Wake up'n fuck | Woodman Cams | Woodman Forum

Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby MiraCuckold » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Weiberabchecker wrote:Very very lovely from you... It looks very "innocent"...

because I'm an innocent girl :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
unnamed (1).jpg
[url]https://www.instagram.com/miracuckold/[/url]
[url]https://twitter.com/RealMiraCuckold[/url]
User avatar
MiraCuckold
Guru
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby Weiberabchecker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

:shock:
Thats not so nice ;-) it`s very naughty...
But I think, because I am a man, I like both!!!

Thanks for this picture from you!
__________________________________________________________________
Face down ass up! That's the way I like to fuck!
User avatar
Weiberabchecker
Guru
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby MiraCuckold » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Weiberabchecker wrote::shock:
Thats not so nice ;-) it`s very naughty...
But I think, because I am a man, I like both!!!

Thanks for this picture from you!

Exactly !! My lingeries are like me ,sometimes I need a sensual and passionate lovemaking but sometimes I just wanna get fucked like a two-dollar whore :oops: :D ;)
[url]https://www.instagram.com/miracuckold/[/url]
[url]https://twitter.com/RealMiraCuckold[/url]
User avatar
MiraCuckold
Guru
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:20 am

2 dollars ?
Makes me remember in 1991 once in New-York middle of the night near the 42th street on a parking, I needed so much to pee and went there. Suddently a trash started to move and a "woman" ( more a zombie than a woman in fact ) proposed me a blow job for 50 $ and I kindly refused. All time I was pissing she did not stop continue to offer me her "service" and I was telling " no thanks".
When I left the place I never forget her screaming behind me " 1 dollar son, only a single dollar for the best blow of your life, come back you'll not regret you money !!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
I don't have haters. I have fans in denial !!!
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
 
Posts: 66789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby Lionel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am

I would have given $1 to use her as a human toilet !
User avatar
Lionel
Guru
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby MiraCuckold » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:2 dollars ?
Makes me remember in 1991 once in New-York middle of the night near the 42th street on a parking, I needed so much to pee and went there. Suddently a trash started to move and a "woman" ( more a zombie than a woman in fact ) proposed me a blow job for 50 $ and I kindly refused. All time I was pissing she did not stop continue to offer me her "service" and I was telling " no thanks".
When I left the place I never forget her screaming behind me " 1 dollar son, only a single dollar for the best blow of your life, come back you'll not regret you money !!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

...and after he became your assistant ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[url]https://www.instagram.com/miracuckold/[/url]
[url]https://twitter.com/RealMiraCuckold[/url]
User avatar
MiraCuckold
Guru
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby MiraCuckold » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 pm

before some days.... :D
Attachments
DOXuiYxX0AMbAsZ.jpg
[url]https://www.instagram.com/miracuckold/[/url]
[url]https://twitter.com/RealMiraCuckold[/url]
User avatar
MiraCuckold
Guru
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby daba52 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Oh, Ninel! That is the most delicious ass I have seen in a long time! 8-) Makes me want to respond to my baser instincts! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you for posting your photos, Ninel! They are always appreciated! :D
daba52
Guru
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby MiraCuckold » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 am

daba52 wrote:Oh, Ninel! That is the most delicious ass I have seen in a long time! 8-) Makes me want to respond to my baser instincts! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you for posting your photos, Ninel! They are always appreciated! :D

Oh you are very nice as always ❤️
So you say my garter was a good choice or you like my ass naked as well? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
sunbed butt (506x800).jpg
berlin 1.jpg
[url]https://www.instagram.com/miracuckold/[/url]
[url]https://twitter.com/RealMiraCuckold[/url]
User avatar
MiraCuckold
Guru
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Stockings and Pantyhose for our girls?

Postby daba52 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Garters are always a nice selection! 8-) It is like opening a gift at Christmas! :lol: :lol: :lol: To say nothing about how it defines and highlights your ass so magnificently! 8-) That being said, I love your ass no matter how you wish to present it to me! ;) ;)
daba52
Guru
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: USA

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests