Sophie Evans

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Pitersen
Newb

Sophie Evans

Post by Pitersen »

Пьер выложи пожалуйста с ней кастинг. Очень горячая и сексуальная девушка. Хочется увидеть её в более молодом возрасте. Или она также была в молодости горячей штучкой?! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Sophie Evans

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Она является другом, но мы никогда не работали вместе! Она пришла на свой ​​первый кастинг в Барселоне, в частных офисах с мужем Тони Рибас, я был в тот день, но я отказался! Невероятная ошибка с моей стороны ...

C'est une amie mais nous n'avons jamais travaillé ensemble ! Elle est venue pour son premier casting à Barcelone, dans les bureaux de Private avec son mari Tony Ribas, j'étais présent ce jour là mais je l'ai refusé ! Incroyable erreur de ma part ...

She is a friend but we never worked together! She came for her first audition in Barcelona, in private offices with her husband Tony Ribas, I was present that day but I refused her ! Incredible mistake from my part ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Pitersen
Newb

Post by Pitersen »

Ааа..Понятно! Спасибо за ваш ответ Пьер! Вы отличный человек!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

спасибо !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jack Nicholson
Padawan

Post by Jack Nicholson »

Isn't there any story about Sophie Evans? You never worked with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why not reading a bit above before asking this ???

PW