Some American girls I would love to see Pierre with

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Some American girls I would love to see Pierre with

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah, it's same story since 30 years i see them.
You have the pure flowers like Aidra Fox for instance who are same after few years in the industry, clean and pretty, versus the crazy ones taking drugs and making a lot of surgery !!!
It's a shame but we can't do anything. I really wanted so much shoot August Ames, Alex Grey and also another one I'll tell name this winter, but they are all fucked up now.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mohitkumarhot1
Padawan

Post by mohitkumarhot1 »

i agree august ames is not as beautiful as she used to,but her body is admirable and people will love to see her doing anal

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love to see a girl doing anal when all parameters are going well, but just stick a dick in an asshole like does some producers, just to said " hey she take it in", does not have any sens for me ... ( even if unfortunatelly I have done some videos like that sometime, but I regret it )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I really wanted so much shoot August Ames, Alex Grey and also another one I'll tell name this winter, but they are all fucked up now.

PW
I went on to check what Alex Grey was up to now cause I lost interest for her. And damn, what a demise, the sweet teen looks like a worn out junkie...

mohitkumarhot1
Padawan

Post by mohitkumarhot1 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I love to see a girl doing anal when all parameters are going well, but just stick a dick in an asshole like does some producers, just to said " hey she take it in", does not have any sens for me ... ( even if unfortunatelly I have done some videos like that sometime, but I regret it )

PW
looks like you pointing fingure towards greg
i was going to sign up for eva lovia but since i cant afford multiple sites(i always use trial) but i ask some members to giveinfo about intensity of sex,then i came to know intensity is nowhere
greg is doing disaster in anal world,anal sex sex should be hardcore

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Recently Blacked had a scene with Kendra Sunderlund vs. 5 black guys and it was boring. No intensity at all in the scene with the talent phoning in their performances. Not to mention no anal or DP. How do you have a 5 man GB and there is no anal or DP?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I disagree, I did a 5 men GB with Tori Stone without anal and I like this scene. It's very intensive and she got many orgasms.
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9501.html
Anal cannot be always the only thing, sometime it's also interresting to put a girl in a regular sex way with one or many guys.
The Area X69 serie is without anal, but because of that, you can feel sometime girls let them go better on the way of pleasure.

To be the "lawyer" of Greg, as I have shoot class videos in the past, I know the fact you have to cut often in order to place your camera is a way to take off the feeling for the boys and girls in your scenes. It's not Greg's fault, it's just you can't really do other way or you just take one non stop-plan and let them fuck with same framing, but if you want a variante, with the top quality camera he is using, you need make a cut ...

PW

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

It wasn't bland because it had no anal, it was bland because it seemed like the talent was bored and just going thru the motions to get their paycheck. There was no passion between the performers at all.

Tiffany Doll
Padawan

Post by Tiffany Doll »

Lionel wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I really wanted so much shoot August Ames, Alex Grey and also another one I'll tell name this winter, but they are all fucked up now.

PW
I went on to check what Alex Grey was up to now cause I lost interest for her. And damn, what a demise, the sweet teen looks like a worn out junkie...
I can only agree with you, Alex Grey was so hot when I first met her in the US 2 years ago. She looked so innocent but I think she was X-art contract girl at that time. Such a shame that Pierre didn't destroy her before :(
I'm the Doll you love to play with.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Alex Grey is just a big disppointment ( as Naomi Wood to tell the truth but I will explain myself about Naomi only this winter )
I heard Alex is going back to John @Matrix models and stop to play " I alone, book me directly ) so I hope it's maybe a sign she will come back more "normal".
I really liked her a lot one year ago and I really wanted so much work with her but today when I see how she became, I lost any feeling ...

PW