Hi ! I'm Rafale from USA

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Hi ! I'm Rafale from USA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not far to think it also !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

What a change from studying community life and the Catechism of Catholic Church to maybe converting to Islam. But at least she has the knowledge and the brains to put all in perspective.
Wish her all the best and moreover true happiness.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I wish it's that and not something else like a serious problem ... because even if she had took such decision I think she will have said bye bye !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

poldecreteil
Padawan

Post by poldecreteil »

Salut Pierre,

A propos de Rafale, je pense que tu n'as plus eu de nouvelles depuis presque trois ans, mais le fait que tu écrives qu'elle doit être sur une autre planète me fait penser que tu as une idée de ce qu'elle est devenue; pouvons-nous savoir ce que tu penses de sa subite disparition du forum ?

Pour moi, si elle était restée au Maghreb avec son mari, elle nous l'aurait fait savoir, non ?

Merci d'avance

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Franchement je ne sais pas mais j'étais presque tout les jours ou deux jours en contact avec elle par email ou Skype. Sa disparition subite me fait dire que sois elle est décédée ( accident de voiture ou autre ) ou bien elle est en prison car sa maison était pleine d'armes de poing ...
Je ne pense pas que cela puisse venir d'autre chose mais bon parfois il se passe des choses bizarres dans la tête des gens, Angel Hott a elle aussi disparu des radars pour Sophie et moi depuis un an alors qu'on avait rendez vous le lendemain. Et en fait elle tapine dans un bordel d'Allemagne.
Mais Angel est dérangée psychologiquement alors que Rafale avait bien sa tête sur ses épaules !!!

PW