Hi ! I'm Rafale from USA

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Grossemite
Guru

Re: Hi ! I'm Rafale from USA

Post by Grossemite »

You probably know her real name. I guess you tried typing it in google news to see if she was missing or something?

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

i just googled her and i found no missing ad or crime cases. in fact the google+ profile seems to be quite new (from June). so i dont think anything bad happened to her. she probably just had to swear her muslim fiance that she will have no further contact with us.

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

But if her boyfriend found about her being here, I guess he would have started by making here delete her profile so the nudes pictures couldn't be seen.

But I just checked and they are still very much here.

Edit: I didn't even realize they were at the beginning of this topic, as Pierre would said "Time to sleep, you're tired"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's obvious if something was wrong that way, she will have deleted all her pictures naked here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rapidsharelover
Padawan

Post by rapidsharelover »

alex82 wrote:i just googled her and i found no missing ad or crime cases. in fact the google+ profile seems to be quite new (from June). so i dont think anything bad happened to her. she probably just had to swear her muslim fiance that she will have no further contact with us.
Allahu akbar! Hopefully she suffered the same fate as "L'Affaire du gang des barbares" or this fortunate Swedish woman :lol:
Attachments
victim_of_muslim_gang_rape_in_Sweden.gif
victim_of_muslim_gang_rape_in_Sweden.gif (39.43 KiB) Viewed 1287 times

St Dav
Guru

Post by St Dav »

:evil: c'est quoi ce bâtard ce soir? :o

rapidsharelover
Padawan

St Dav wrote::evil: c'est quoi ce bâtard ce soir? :o
stfu French pig

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

It seems Parental control does not work very well on this website.
Liabatyd

rapidsharelover
Padawan

liabatyd wrote:It seems Parental control does not work very well on this website.
Liabatyd
:D :D The French have the shortest working hours in Europe. 8-) 8-) expect a lazy bald guy to be any different?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For once he was sleeping a bit and wake up with all your mad comments ! In a way it's fun for me to take care to write back and send the very agressives and antisemites or murder wishes you did, to ... the FBI and Interpol services !!!
You'll see they have also lot of humor thoses guys ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!