Nina Roberts

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
monster
Newb

Nina Roberts

Post by monster »

Hi Pierrre! have you ever work with Nina? She is so beautiful!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Nina Roberts

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum Nina is a complicate case, I know her of course, but never did a casting and never worked with her. I've some personnal reasons for that but will keep it for me !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum Nina is a complicate case, I know her of course, but never did a casting and never worked with her. I've some personnal reasons for that but will keep it for me !

PW
or for your book!? ;) ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's not even good enough for that...better it stay in my mind and don't go out !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No it's not even good enough for that...better it stay in my mind and don't go out !

PW
Hey Pierre, you have a lot of secrets about beautiful girls that we like to know ;) , i think it could be a good idea that you write a "secret book"(it's different from that book that you think to publish) and put it in a safe deposit box, also you should add all the initiations that you can't show now :) . Then you write a document where you say that when you have died (I hope you live 120 years old and fuck all the beautiful women you can and upload her initiations :D ), Sophie can open that box and publish your "secret book" and put on line all the initiations( of course, sell them)

Think about that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Huuurgh vade retro satanas !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Huuurgh vade retro satanas !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thorson
Padawan

Who Casted Nina Roberts

Post by thorson »

I Just saw a Vid with Nina Roberts today and was amazed...such a Beauty!! :shock:

Who Casted her? I she still in Buisness? :?:

Sincerely

THORSON

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Who Casted Nina Roberts

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know her very well but never did a casting or worked with her. I saw her last month at the Dorcel party and she's singer now for a french group with hard rock style.

PW