MAX HARDCORE

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Max is out of jail!!!

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Si Vince, j'y ai eu droit !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

Max will re-shoot it or is it just a rumor?
I do not understand these people who are angry about his work. Max never forced an actress to work with him. I personally do not like the clothes he puts in her actresses, but I respect your work and admire his courage. And all who like 'watersports' just enjoying some of your productions.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for him and me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

Max Hardcore is still working or already retired? I have not seen any new work from him.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As far I heard it seems he has unfortunately got some new problems ...
I wish him the best ...

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

The same problem as before? Distribution of obscenity?

How are hypocrites these americans ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't speak about it because the concerned person asked me to not. So maybe there will be nothing at the end for Max ( I hope so ) or maybe he will have new troubles but I can't give details ...

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

But this means that Max will not work? If it is, it is unfortunate, an attack on individual freedom. Max never raped a girl or an actress forced to do something against their will.

I think he should have moved to Germany in the 90s. In the United States there is no freedom. A director can not shoot a scene 'golden shower', this is ridiculous. In Germany John Thompson makes the video that want, this is freedom ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You can't rebuild the world !!! America has his law and Germany has his law, if you are living somewhere, you must agree with the law where you are staying ...

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

I know that the law must be respected. But it is undeniable that americans are hypocrites. But back the question: is it possible that Max hadcore back to work someday? Max is the only interesting director of the United States ...