Maria Rjabushkina aka Tara aka Maria Rya

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Maria Rjabushkina aka TARA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clair qu'elle est plus vierge du fion depuis longtemps !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Tarzan99
Padawan

Post by Tarzan99 »

the pictures that u showed when she had anal is which scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's from a chat ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's from a Chat ...

Until now I was very positive about this lady but ...
just for your information, I tried today in Budapest to convince nicely miss Maria "the mega snobish" to make an interview with me in order to make all her fans happy.
And her answer was : NO WAY !!!
She think she's the best model of the world and I'm even surprise she can enter or exit any place considering how she is pretentious ( we said "avoir la grosse tête" which means the big head in french ) !!!
I am very sad to see how she is high in her head because she is so fucking class that babe, that she deserves to be the same nice than pretty but it's the opposite, she is full of arrogance and told me " sorry but you are not enough professional for me !!! "
So honestly,I think she is very pretty but there are other girls sometime prettier and cooler if we compare to her.
I can understand when a girl has never even open the legs on photo/videos that she refuses to come in front of me and speak about her sexuality, but a girl who has sticken dildo in her asshole and masturbate for 50 $/day on the Chat in the past and today play the princess, I told her : "let the time giving you more wrincles and we will see who will play the superstar " !!!

PW-and-Maria.jpg

PW

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

That is common issue between cam models. Tippers are putting their (girls) ego into sky with compliments and constant tips. After some time, they are starting to believe that they are indeed special and they are unable to back into reality as long as their cam "career" is actual. After they quit cam job, they are facing huge shock in process of getting back into real world, but that is another (long) story for discussion.

There are some cam girls that didnt lost connection to real world, but they are in minority :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But some girls on Chat are really supra gorgeous and I can understand if they are a bit pretentious but Maria even if pretty can pretend be a perfect model .
Rose Delight, Jenny Appach or Celine Verlant for instance are 20 times more beautiful and relax than her and without any pretentious attitude ...

PW

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

Funny thing in whole story is that super bombas from web cams are more approachable than average ones that have pumped-up egos by their tippers :lol:

P.S. Celine Verlant is out of this league. That girl is 1st class when it comes to communication. On live chat you did recently, we could talk with her for hours if you guys had more time. Its incredible !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly, and with humble style even if of course she knows how pretty she is ...

PW

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

Probably X-Art will convince her, they said that she is considering bg just for them. We will see.

CA

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good luck then because with such caracter I don't wanna be the guy who will produce her work !!!
This girl walk without touching the ground, any of her face mimics is calculated, she is like a prefect robot, nothing is made by random, only previously of something.

If+any+of+you+pretentious.jpg
If+any+of+you+pretentious.jpg (14.92 KiB) Viewed 4440 times
PW