Kelly Stafford

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Karmafan
Guru

Re: Kelly Stafford

Post by Karmafan »

Life is too short to carry excess baggage (drama) around with you.

Banana33
Guru

Post by Banana33 »

uh...i remember her...
such a crazy gal...but in the good way :lol: ...
...with that british accent was so cute.... :D ...
...and few seconds later just jumping on everything that breaths.... :lol: :lol: ...

...she surely is one of a kind....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
...me like her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Life is too short to carry excess baggage (drama) around with you.
Yes true but I like all to be clear !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It's OK, I don't care, Rocco what ever he can think is someone I have always respected.
We are not in good friendship at the moment because he did not accepted I said some kind of truth here on this forum and my twitter. It's his problem not mine.
Now I will not said I am here to promote his business but considering Kelly was always working mostly with him, and will never be in my site, I don't really care you did this "free" advertisement for him !!!

PW
Yeah, I've seen it (that why i mentioned "I hope PW would not see my post as a promotion of competitor.", because to me it looks like you are more or less ok when someone mentions here works of producers or directors who you considers friends, like Lansky, but not ok when someone mentions people with whom you are in a bad relationship at the moment).
And what do you mean by "free"? Like, Rocco or his people paid me? It's 100 % not true.
But maybe it was a silly message from me, it's your forum not a forum about Kelly. But I wanted to bring the fact that she returned and shoot something (I wasn't sure in it, because it's not the first time she talked about return).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All fine AYP00 nothing against you.
When I said free it means for my competitors !!!
But OK enough with that, all fine ... I am sure Kelly missed the chance to be again a huge name in this industry.
I bet Rocco will get a lot of flowers from the Netflix film and Kelly will have only been used as a tools as in the past.
I really wanted make something big with her here and promote her the way I thought she deserved it. She did her choice and I am sure now this thread will go back in the abysss of this forum because people will not care about her anymore ...
It's sad but will not change my great life !!! :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I recently spoke with Kelly.
All fine between us.

PW