Kelly Stafford

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Crackers
Guru

Re: KELLY STAFFORD

Post by Crackers »

kelly want come back? best news of the last 10 years you're a goddess baby!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The little sweet blond hide an hydra able to eat any man in a minute ...
What a challenge !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

I understand PW in general only wants the young fresh girls but I believe now we have the exception which is really worth to be an exception.
PW, this would be really great. And once you are exhausted your boys (many of them) can come in. Some kind of estafette with as cherry on the cake Rocco as guest star ;)

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That could be awesome !!! But I suppose if she wrote here it's because she wish to try new people ...
Let see what she says about !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

KELLY STAFFORD
Newb

Post by KELLY STAFFORD »

PW is right its time after 20 years I work with new otherwise I will be forever known as the bitch of Rocco instead of as myself I started XXX to show sexually strong women and too many times recently I read even on this thread that I only did because of him. I will show you in my new scenes the reason I did is because only me. I will fuck anyone PW puts in front of me girl or guy wise I love real sex and this is the most important thing to capture. :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

What a great news!!

Even though I totally understand Kelly's will to untie herself from Rocco's own legacy, that scene in a Parisian hotel (at the same time of a Front National rally if my memory serves) is one of my favorite ever, it had everything I dreamt about when I was younger : anal gaping and piss drinking. What a scene!

Can't wait to see new material. Total support from France.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Funny you said that, I told her the same !!!! ahahahaha

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Lionel wrote: that scene in a Parisian hotel (at the same time of a Front National rally if my memory serves) is one of my favorite ever, it had everything I dreamt about when I was younger : anal gaping and piss drinking. What a scene!
You did Forget: eating her shit off his dick with pleasure!

This scene is also one of my all time highlights - and she did influence me a lot, because this is the level I`m interested in !

I often look these films, they are timeless. And they excite me every time, because of Kellys personality.

Kelly and Julie Skyhigh in a SMM with Pierre - I walk from North Bavaria to Prague to lick both asses and feet.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW