I'm JOL and looking for 1st casting in life!

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
french22
Guru

Re: I'm JOL and looking for 1st casting in life!

Post by french22 »

hooper wrote:No offense, but are you sure you are old enough to be here?
oui oui pas de soucis j ai l age mais je parle pas tjrs que de cul :lol: :lol: :lol: et je reste correcte avec jol je la connait pas ses un membre du forum comme nous est une rare femme qui vient discuter

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

@french22, can you please tell us more about the hotel?

informations about the hotel are so unbelieveably fucking (!) important for us all, its just hard not to know whats happening with the hotel.

please provide as much information as possible. but not here.

DO IT ON TRIPADVISOR YOU PRICK!!!!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

DonJamon wrote:@french22, can you please tell us more about the hotel?

informations about the hotel are so unbelieveably fucking (!) important for us all, its just hard not to know whats happening with the hotel.

please provide as much information as possible. but not here.

DO IT ON TRIPADVISOR YOU PRICK!!!!
toi tu me dit ta gueul sur un autre poste et la tu veu des imformations sur un hotel ou j ai j uste une discution simple et rien d autre je fait connaissance ses tout tes bizar toi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

yes i know. i am bizarre.

but you. you are just

stupid and annoying.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

DonJamon wrote:yes i know. i am bizarre.

but you. you are just

stupid and annoying.
oui mais moi je suis respectueux avec les autres et encor plus sur le topic de jol qui menbre de se forum apres si je vous ennui passer a un autre et si je suis stupide discuter donc avec jol et on verra votre superioriter de dialogue

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don Jamon, please keep cool because there was nothing bad in what French22 did !!!
It was just a discussion between JOL and him.
I know his french is not correctly written and it's impossible to get a translation of what he says, I understand it can be annoying, but some people here does the same in english also ...
So let JOL and him exchange some point of view without taking part of it as you do.
JOL was not speaking about sex, just she said she liked the Terrasse Hotel in Paris which is a gorgeous one.

Hope all is going well with you JOL, cheers from Budapest.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

merci pw

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il faut que tu essayes de faire moins de messages en t'applicant plus sur l'écriture. Ainsi les gens pourront traduire et cela évitera à certaine personne de s'énerver ...
Cordialement

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Il faut que tu essayes de faire moins de message en t'applicant plus sur l'écriture, les gens pourront traduire et cela évitera à certaine personne de s'énerver ...
Cordialement

PW
oui oui j ai bien comprit je vais eviter ses con j aime bien ton forum et le dialogue mais ses toi le boss je vais faire se que tu dit apres si il c est enerver il a qu a lui poser des questions lui meme a jol bye

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

hello jol I will avoid saying the word hotel ha ha ca enerve some apparently me I like to discuss with you thank you