I'm JOL and looking for 1st casting in life!

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
horndogger
Guru

Re: I'm JOL and looking for 1st casting in life!

Post by horndogger »

I don't understand this one, the thread was started by Jol and is titled "looking for 1st casting in life". 14 pages of dialogue later, it turns out to be a dinner with Pierre and pictures of their meal. You can go to social media sites like FB and Twitter and see millions of pictures of people having dinner worldwide everyday.

This is not Pierre's fault, more disappointment in Jol. You can figure out what this site is all about in 5 minutes. If the casting wasn't going to happen, why start this thread ?

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

maybe they could not agree on the price

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Guys, did it never happened to you that you changed your mind? Or maybe that
you want to experience something and keep it for yourself or for a closed group?
Even if JOL reached out to PW statistically it is more logic to see nothing than seeing her Dp-ed etc. The girls you see in hardcore and that agree to show it are a minority.
Or do you really thing that most girls are ready to show there ass without PW's approach. Just enjoy the fact that an open minded woman shares her thoughts and whatever she wants to share.
Most important is that she enjoyed her time in Budapest. Budapest is a beautiful city and the same seems to be true for JOL.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Some days I really wonder how sad must be the life for those who never have possibilities to think other way than :
Sex + money , like in the two post above !!!
JOL wanted try to see if she could do a casting but immediately after she post some pictures there was some idiots trying to spoil her FB and started to make problems. So, of course she has changed her mind about it but deeply she wanted to know how was it to meet me and maybe having sex with a "bad boy" like me.
So she has flew to Budapest, met with me, get what she wanted and came back home happy !!!
If some people are not happy, I really don't care, I am not here to just provide you some WORK, I am here to share with you what happen sometime in my life.
If we were in a more respectful world, probably she will have agreed to do an interview and been fucked by me in front of my camera but because of the insanity brainless attitude of many guys, it's not happened.
Money has nothing to do with this, Markus Strong was with me when I went to pick her up at the airport and he could tell you, how wealthy lady she is. Her hotel room was almost a thousand euros by night and booked by herself as her plane ticket. So as usually, some people here should better close their mouths instead telling wrong things ...
JOL is a wonderful person, I am glad having a new friend, and this topic just shows once again that here, there are just real stories, reason why Horndogger should try make some efforts to be a bit smarter !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

So we get nothing at the end of the day.
Smart girl.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

helo je vient de lire un peut de tout sur se poste je comprend pas les gens a vouloire quel que chose qui n avait surment rien a voire avec les autres castings ses femme avait j uste envie de rencontrer pw voila apres ses cool tan mieu et cetait surment pas forcement pour finir sur une video casting cetai son truc a elle et sa se respect et ses bien sympa de sa par a jol de discuter avec nous sur se forum apres je me mele peut etre sde quelque chose qui me regarde pas mais bon je voulait le dire quand meme bye

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Fair enough, too bad some people harassed her and made life difficult, she could have been a good casting

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, I am glad you calm down and understand fairly the situation ...

French22, c'est dommage que tout le monde ne prenne pas ça comme toi. J'aprécie ta façon de voir les choses ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:If we were in a more respectful world, probably she will have agreed to do an interview and been fucked by me in front of my camera but because of the insanity brainless attitude of many guys, it's not happened.
PW
Pierre, your statement could have been written by my hand and my mind.
You, me and some others, we have another priority system. The modern psychologic science talk about the current young generation the "throw-away-generation". If you don´t have the function as expected, throw it away and look for another one.

It is the Internet community herself here who destroyed this story with Jol. The little hidden pissers at home who hunted her personality at once. Why? I have no answer.

So the only loosers here are we - Jol got what she wanted, Pierre also. Only we don`t see anything of this - epic - night. And we are responsable for this, not Jol. But to make this reflexion people need a brain software including respect, patience and sensibilty.

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

horndogger wrote:I don't understand this one, the thread was started by Jol and is titled "looking for 1st casting in life". 14 pages of dialogue later, it turns out to be a dinner with Pierre and pictures of their meal. You can go to social media sites like FB and Twitter and see millions of pictures of people having dinner worldwide everyday.

This is not Pierre's fault, more disappointment in Jol. You can figure out what this site is all about in 5 minutes. If the casting wasn't going to happen, why start this thread ?
Why ? The answer in 5 letters : L I B E R T Y

People have the right to change their mind.

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera