Eva Parcker

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
C0nand0
Guru

Eva Parcker

Post by C0nand0 »

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoinde ... rcker.html
I know it's annoying people always asking you about every girl on EBI. But this girl is super beautiful...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EVA PARCKER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not super beautiful but with lot of charm yes, I agree !!! She's french and is probabily a girl that Denys Defrancesco has found around his place because I never heard about her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

estebanm
Padawan

Post by estebanm »

I not agree with you Pierre, totally my girl style !!! :shock: Nice boobs and pretty young face... Hmmmm

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Did I said she is not nice ??? No, she is great of course, but for me more a charming style than a simple pretty style ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

antoniobadman
Padawan

Post by antoniobadman »

Pierre, she is very hot! Gorgeous ass! And yet not one full hard. Only Blowjob. :(
For casting ddfnetwork.com she said that she loves anal sex and sometimes gets оргазм.
It's would be great if you Pierre'll be the first! I'd like to see her in scenes with the guys and anal sex.
Eva.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't have all girls on earth !!! Let some to my competitors or they will disapeared and then there will be no game anymore !!!
Just count how many exclusivities others have and how many are at WCX, then you'll do like me just waiting the next one and not give a shit about what others are doing !!!

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

estebanm wrote:I not agree with you Pierre, totally my girl style !!!
Surely your style but you are not her style. Did you notice she plays only with girls or a dildo.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

Dneu24
Padawan

Post by Dneu24 »

To my knowledge she has also done a bj-set with a boy...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It wasn't me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

antoniobadman
Padawan

Post by antoniobadman »

Pierre , you've worked with so many girls and they are all different . What makes it worse than most of them, I can't understand.
Stunning figure , delicious ass . She loves anal ! This is not your style? I don't understand !
This video would be the bomb! Super exclusive!
You worked with her friend Katia De Lys and think out on a contact with her hard.

Sorry to be boring , but I think many will be glad to see it in the hands of the guru.