Eva Parcker

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
antoniobadman
Padawan

Re: EVA PARCKER

Post by antoniobadman »

Eva made the first scenes with the guys for the DDF. Including with David Perry.
As far as I know she is in Budapest.
We have at least a small chance?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No and from what I heard, I will not run behind ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

antoniobadman
Padawan

Post by antoniobadman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No and from what I heard, I will not run behind ...

PW
It's a pity! But thanks for the honest and straight answer.
Something is wrong with her behavior on the set? Or is it because she had already made two scenes b/g and dp?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know this lady, never met her personnaly so it's never good to speak "bad way" about someone in such condition because this is what lot of people does about me and it brings a lot of fake things. But considering the infos I got since more than a year from 'trustable" friends, I think she has a philosophy in total opposition with my conception of this business, reason why I don't really care if she comes or not one day in front of my camera ...
But an interview, yes I would like to do it because on that side, I'm sure it could be very interesting !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

antoniobadman
Padawan

Post by antoniobadman »

Thank you! She is two years in business, and has made a full hardcore only now. I think that her boyfriend plays a role in its decisions. You have, in any case more information.
Interview it would be really interesting! And there maybe ... Personal acquaintance is quite another.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right but as I said, the full package is not what I prefer to "deal" with !!!

PW

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

well you know what the French can be like Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes ... :( :( :(

PW

Jojo91X
Padawan

Post by Jojo91X »

Nikita Bellucci is for me the best french performer...You should cast her for a WUNF and forget about Eva if she is that difficult to convince...

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

I don't think Pierre will have any difficulties to convince her it's just she's under contract with DDF. But the funny thing is she just did a DP and now our master has another competitor trying to imitate his style. They just join Rocco and others in that group! No way bros, you're far from the point! :mrgreen: :twisted:
EvaParckerGif1.gif
EvaParckerGif2.gif
if the pics are a problem take them off, I don't mind