Come down under - I like your style

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
fruswife
Padawan

Re: Come down under - I like your style

Post by fruswife »

youdaman wrote:You have a fantastic body!! And I'm sure Pierre will be in at anytime to check the new posts!! I'm sure he'll be very surprized....
Thanks Youdaman...................glad you like it...so tell me, what sort of things shall I ask Pierre to do to me and what shall i wear if he says yes?????

fruswife
Padawan

Post by fruswife »

smile71 wrote:Welcome to the first girl in the forum!!
i hope you can realize your desire to do a casting with Pierre,many wishes!
Thanks to you too Smile71..................mmm....fingers crossed!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh oh I've give an answer for you on another topic where I told you how much I love Australia. Maybe I'll go there again in July for the Sydney Sexpo 2009.
I'm glad to see we have a girl on the forum just to be sure you're not "someone else" who try a game could you post a picture where you have red underwear and black boots. It's not because I'm fetishist but just a trick to be 100% sure I've a real women on this forum.
After that when i'll be sure about who you are, I'll tell you my feeling about you...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

fruswife
Padawan

Post by fruswife »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Oh oh I've give an answer for you on another topic where I told you how much I love Australia. Maybe I'll go there again in July for the Sydney Sexpo 2009.
I'm glad to see we have a girl on the forum just to be sure you're not "someone else" who try a game could you post a picture where you have red underwear and black boots. It's not because I'm fetishist but just a trick to be 100% sure I've a real women on this forum.
After that when i'll be sure about who you are, I'll tell you my feeling about you...

PW
Sure, no problem. I understand!! i can even do better than that,and post an animation of me fucking in my black boots and red bra!!! (However, the "board attachment quota" has been reached on this thread. How can I post them to you?? Please advise.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First a photo to prouve you're real and after you can send what you want on the contact email of the site or here : woodman.prod@yahoo.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fruswife
Padawan

Post by fruswife »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:First a photo to prouve you're real and after you can send what you want on the contact email of the site or here : woodman.prod@yahoo.com

PW
OK, thanks Pierre - check your box!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did it but you did not send me what I was asking for. So now more simple one picture where you do the V of victory with your right hand...you can post it here it will be even easier !

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK no time to loss with that fake story !!!

PW