Clover

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Clover

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

he take care of her because she is clear in her minds and happy :):) so its all what count
100% right !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

RM Inclán
Padawan

Post by RM Inclán »

Very true

RM Inclán
Padawan

Re: JULIE SKYHIGH

Post by RM Inclán »

It seems that our beautiful Clover really did a blowjob scene last summer in Ibiza. Will be released soon. One or more scenes...

Something was said about her and a few guys in the beach in Cap d'Agde. So she is pretty liberal? Maybe only needs a little "push" to do something more on camera.

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

i dont want to talk in her place and talk about stuff i dont know. but yes she is open to do things without camera. i have no idea about the blowjob scene. i didnt ask her when i saw her 1 month ago.

if she dont do its just for private reasons. its her life and she is smarr girl so im sure she know why she dont do it. she will not do more i think on camera because she is not motivated by money. money is clearly not a motor. so ... i really know that she will never do morebin a soon futur. and i understand. i undeestand better then girls doing all on camera bit nothing in private (95 pc of the girls... probably) . it sound more logic to me lollll. she is naughty girl... guys who had blowjob of her must have been in haeven and lucky :p but i feel she is very open and smart in her opinion about relations between people.

i hope what i know help you to know her better and appreciate her like she is. dont wait she do more... it will change nothing anyway :p

RM Inclán
Padawan

Post by RM Inclán »

Thank Julie 8-) No, i don't wait or expect her to do anything more. What she decides is 100% respectable.

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

yes but i believe. im just surprised orbshe lust have really want to do it this im sure. she will never nevr do somethibg she dont want. she dont care about money offered its not her motto. you agree or not... or you have maybe another pov to exchange or have another angle of her i dont know? kissssss mwaaaaa!

RM Inclán
Padawan

Post by RM Inclán »

RM Inclán wrote:It seems that our beautiful Clover really did a blowjob scene last summer in Ibiza. Will be released soon. One or more scenes...
No blowjob. Shame on me. I should not believe what i read.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm waiting the day she will agree to speak in front of my camera and help us to know her better !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you Julie for sharing your insights with us regarding Clover :) ...I agree with Pierre in that it would be nice to see her interviewed. :D It would be nice to learn more about her from herself...But if not, I respect her decision... :)

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

yup totally agree. but it has to come from herself... kind of girl the more you push the less she want.... the more you ask the less she give
.... i like