Clover

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Clover

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I really don't know what's going on with her !!!
Since a week, everyone tells me she is adorable and she likes me. I do not understand what happened between June and now but for sure there is something I do not really understand !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

Never try to understand what is going on in the head of a woman :):)):)) hahaha ;) but i have to say you are very good in doing it for a men. Probably the most talented men in feeling what is going on in a woman heads before she knows what is happening. Mind reader :) i like it... most men can not. Thats what make the difference with you and other producers.

Big kiss pierre. I hope to see you soon with another nice russian girl hhaha ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

WOW !!! I'm honored by your post !!! Thanks a lot ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Et donc, as tu pu finalement tourner avec elle?

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

non on a prevu dallee peut etre au cap dagde! pendant l'ete ca serai bien. mais pas forcement pour le faire derriere ùne camera. tout simplement car devant la camera elle est limitz de ce quelle peut faire a cause de sa famille qui connait son nom dartiste dapres ce quelle m'a dit. donc si ca doit etre naughty et kinky ca sera sans camera ;)

RM Inclán
Padawan

Post by RM Inclán »

julieheels wrote:non on a prevu dallee peut etre au cap dagde! pendant l'ete ca serai bien. mais pas forcement pour le faire derriere ùne camera. tout simplement car devant la camera elle est limitz de ce quelle peut faire a cause de sa famille qui connait son nom dartiste dapres ce quelle m'a dit. donc si ca doit etre naughty et kinky ca sera sans camera ;)
Seeing her latest stuff i think she eventually will do full b/g. A matter of right person, i guess :roll:

I know cap d'agde is also a liberal/swingers place. The story you told about Katya and those unknown guys in the beach was very hot 8-) Forgive me for this question :twisted: : did you try anything (threesome or whatever) personally with her?

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

^what story? can you link?

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

no not. yet... :):) matter of time. we only had a few hours together but next year maybe. i dont think she will do bg in frônt of a camera. she would love but some personam reasons doesnt allow her to do so
. i only had half day because they had to leave and quickies without any feeling doesnt interest me. i like teasing playing and enjoy. when its quick its rarely good... i wanted to know her better and knowing she had to leave in the middle of the night to flight back is not good ;) we are girls ... haha sqome stupid things like this has influence on our mind :p lol. but if i was a men... i would only need 1min to fuck ... just seeing her would make any men hard. its crazy. its first girl beside gina who did this to me. she is wawww :):) okay i will stop now hihihi.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Until she is not here and smile in front of my camera, all is only speculations for me !!!

PW

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

hahaha lol. un jour je te le montrerai :p elle vient a bruxelles ce mois ci ...