BRIGITTE LAHAIE

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Badre1981
Guru

BRIGITTE LAHAIE

Post by Badre1981 »

Pierre, t'as été invité en mars dernier ds l'émission "Lahaie, l'amour et vous" malheureusement j'ai pas pu récupéré le postcast de l'émission... est ce que cette légende du X a conserver son charme d'antan? ds des interviews t'as dit que cette personne a beaucoup compté pour toi...depuis votre 1er metting via S.Piotr.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BRIGITTE LAHAIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Brigitte est une amie depuis 28 années !!! Que dire de plus ? rien que ça, signifie tant de choses ! On ne se voit pas très souvent mais à chaque fois c'est très agréable, c'est une femme très classe, très intélligente, qui respecte les autres et n'attend rien d'autre que du respect pour ce qu'elle et est pas pour ce qu'elle a fait !!!
Je l'aime vraiment beaucoup !!! Voilà c'est clair ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Badre1981
Guru

Post by Badre1981 »

Ah ouais, une amitié solide alors, moi j'ai toujours associé l'amitié à une histoire d'amour sans sexe.

corona
Guru

Post by corona »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's because girls bodies have changed a lot and still continued to change every 20 years.
Today more and more the girls body have no curve like in the past ! It's sad and I hate it, for me the Brigitte's body was just the perfection !!!
40286_Brigitte-Lahaie_Lui-dec-77_Capix-03_122_372lo.jpg
Brigitte-Lahaie-nue.jpg
brigitte-lahaie-nue-01.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Badre1981
Guru

Post by Badre1981 »

oh la la cette poitrine avec ses seins en forme de poire...c'était quelque chose :oops: :oops: elle en a fait tourner des têtes...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

De 12 à 18 ans j'ai fait 100 fois l'amour avec elle ... virtuellement !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Et puis un jour je l'ai rencontré et le destin a fait qu'on est devenu des amis ! la vie est cool parfois !

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Kids these days dont get proper food any longer....I mean the older generation who is now plus 40 still were sucking milk out of their momma's breath til 10!!! Ive heard. :mrgreen: You also, pierre? :lol: You seem well feeded!!!! ;) :mrgreen: Now it stops at 2 and then its off to machine made stuff. Same goes for frozen foods versus fresh food. Fresh food versus fast food. Natural versus chemical spraid food. All reasons why childrens arent so healhty any longer compared to the pass. Without proper nutritions breath (and sit meat) wont grow to the full potential anylonger also. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's the futur unfortunatly !

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Futur is now!
Its already the case. I remember a research they posted in the scientific mag called nature some time ago, where scientist did some research of childrens of divorced couples of which one parent went back to a poorer country/circumstances and one that stayed in a richer enviroment. The research was conducted also wit adopted childrens and their siblings (sisters/brothers) who all found eachother again after x years. One in poor circumstances, one in the west.

Conclusion, even tho the childrens had the same blood runnung through their veins, the one grown up under perfect circumstances was way bigger (physical) and healtier. And when you saw the pictures of the sisters for instance, I remember that the sis grown up in the better condition, was taller, better feeded appearance and obviously bigger breath. Males were a lot bigger also (even if they were (identical) twins.

If you have more money, you have better chances to have a full look but it becums troublematic cuz of the pesticides on all the salads and vegetables, milk, eggs, etc.
Which made women in a couple of decades of time less cury and more leight.

2 exceptions it seems :lol: :lol:

1)americanas and americanos: fat ass people :lol:
2)playmates in playboy: they are anno 2011 still curvy as fuck! :lol: