Blondi Fesser

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
sebasmor
Padawan

Blondie Fesser

Post by sebasmor »

Blondie is sexy girl.Why do not you try with Blondie Fesser?
Capture d’écran 2015-02-01 à 20.39.12.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Blondie Fesser

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe in future yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sherlyroman
Padawan

Post by sherlyroman »

uwwww good girl :D Have you done with this girl?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

well she wanted come to work for me and at first I didn't want but her agent Andy Baxxx pushed me and I said yes. But she did not wake up the day she must be in plane and missed it. Then my schedule was not good if she arrived next day so I cancelled her and she became very furious on me and send me very agressive sms !!!
C'est la vie ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

antontoro
Padawan

Blondi Fesser

Post by antontoro »

Blondi Fesser is Argentinian girls.Very sexy and beautiful girl.Why would you do with sex scenes? I think you should have sex with Blondi.

Olga Cabaeva
Guru

Re: Blondi Fesser

Post by Olga Cabaeva »

How old "this cutie "? I mean by passport ,not by website or agency ! By the way ,she is on all spanish websites + some americans ! Many anal scenes ,dp and anal fisting included ! I don't know if Master will be interested even in interview with her ! Too many of his fans requested fresh meat ,better exclusive ones ,silicone free ,no saggy tits etc ....people are strange sometimes ,you know ! :mrgreen:
Attachments
blondie-fesser-spanish-curves-1.jpeg
Blondi.jpg
Blondi 2.jpg
Blondi1.jpg
Blondi 3.jpg
images-18361.jpeg

antontoro
Padawan

Post by antontoro »

26 years old.I think that an attractive girl.Sexy girl.I think it would be a good scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She wanted come to visit me in Budapest yesterday. She send me her plane time arrival and because I wanted be nice I send my assistant at airport to pick her up.
After an hour not finding her I get the message she missed the plane but will come today.
I think people make me tired in this moment ...

PW

bradley_law
Padawan

Post by bradley_law »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She wanted come to visit me in Budapest yesterday.

PW
came? Are you going to do a scene with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, at first I wanted yes, but after she missed up her chance with me twice missing twice the plane, I decided for sure I will not try anything with such person taking others for her servants ...

PW