Babette (Babeth)

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
rm69
Padawan

Babette (Babeth)

Post by rm69 »

Greetings Pierre!

I have a question - do you remember lady known as Babette (or Babeth or Elisabeth DuPont)? She played in the beginning of the 90's and became star quickly. Then she sudenly disappeared. Do you know what happened with her then? Or can you tell us some story about her?

Thank you in advance,
Pavel

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Babette (Babeth)

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think there is already a topic speaking about her somewhere on the forum !
Yes I knew her very well, she was found by Cabanel and was an adorable person ...
But she's not on my site ! I never did a casting with her ! We were friends but Cabanel and me not, she was her girlfriend for a period and of course no interview !

PW

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rm69
Padawan

Post by rm69 »

But she was such a beautiful girl. How was sex with her? :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Probabily very good but I have never had sex with her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rm69
Padawan

Post by rm69 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think there is already a topic speaking about her somewhere on the forum !
Yes I knew her very well, she was found by Cabanel and was an adorable person ...
But she's not on my site ! I never did a casting with her ! We were friends but Cabanel and me not, she was her girlfriend for a period and of course no interview !
So she was girlfriend of Cabanel? Is that normal that girl (model) is in relationship with director? Or was Babette somehow special, so no one could resist her?

RM

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahhaha it's not the right question ? But anyway Cabanel is dead and I don't want go in the story between Babette the nice girl and Cabanel the bad guy. It's too late now ...

PW

rm69
Padawan

Post by rm69 »

OK :-).
But I hope that Babette is not dead and she is well.

Babette looked great. Chateau De Dames (1993) - Marc Dorcel is very good. Vanessa d'Angely also appears during this film.

rm69
Padawan

Post by rm69 »

By the way (if you remember) Elisabeth Dupont was her real name? What job she did when she finished making movies?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!!

PW

Jeff30
Padawan

Post by Jeff30 »

Had Babette relationship with Roberto Malone?
I remember Babette from a movie from 1992.
In the movie Roberto Malone was boyfriend of Zara Whites (I think that that time he was really her boyfriend) and Babette tried to seduce him. Nice rivalry - Zara Whites looked great, but Babette much better. It was quite unusual to see that time girl with better body then Zara Whites. But Babette won very easy and got Roberto for one night.
Zara looked angry (I mean really angry). And Babette with Roberto looked very happy with lot of kisses and playing. I think Roberto kissed every part of her body during foreplay.
So had Babette some relationship with Roberto Malone? It seemed, that they had something private together and Zara was not happy to see it. Or was it only movie?