Alli Rae

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
boa15
Padawan

Alli Rae

Post by boa15 »

Pierre, I noticed you have had many castings with American girls recently including one of my favorites Dillion Harper. Another girl that I think is fantastic is Alli Rae.
Do you know her? Any chance you could get her? I would love to see her get the Woodman treatment.

gbk666
Padawan

Re: Alli Rae

Post by gbk666 »

Thumbs up for Alli Rae. She is a slim and cute 20 year old blonde with blue eyes.

She started in 2014 and has shot for nearly every relevant studio & network. In one of her camshows she announced that the only thing left for her is anal, she is working in her private life on it. After a couple of anal scenes she will probably leave the adult business.
If you are the next time in the US, please try to cast her and maybe you can even be the 1st one to take her anally on camera ?!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her !!! Will see what I can do or not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

gbk666 wrote:
She started in 2014 and has shot for nearly every relevant studio & network. In one of her camshows she announced that the only thing left for her is anal, she is working in her private life on it.
That was a close one!

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But not a real one !!! ahahahaha

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Pierre have you planned a date this year to return to the USA for more castings?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not yet ...

PW

No2no3
Newb

Post by No2no3 »

Hi pierre plz plz alli rae we need her also plz cum on girls pussy or ass hole not in their mouth