Abby

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Jaykill
Guru

Re: Abby

Post by Jaykill »

it's a rude girl
stop B/G before testing PW's cock... :( :( :( (moreover PW wear always his k-way)
it's feel like an unfinish career...like visiting Paris without see Eiffel Tower

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's OK guys, for a reason I can't explain my hand are bounded with this girl and anyway there are 1 chance on 100 that her full casting could be online here one day !!!
It's fine, she is a nice babe but for instance Summer Breeze, Diamond Cross or Kira Queen are much nicer and not subject of complicate things like Abby.
She's in love, she stop B/G until her BF sickness should be fixed and just said yesterday that she will start again soon but ONLY WITH HIM !!!
So good luck to her, I wish only the best for this babe and maybe as said Jaykill not seeing a B/G between her and me here it's like visiting Paris without see Eiffel Tower but for sure I can have a website without put Abby inside and it will not change my life !!!
Jerry Jul or Michelle Wild was 100 times bigger names than Abby and they are not on my site but nobody care, nobody almost never request them, and I can sleep without it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahha !!! Maybe but not sure at all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

morisot
Padawan

Post by morisot »

Reading a phonebook? Maybe not such a bad idea. It can probably be arranged as it in my vocalbury hardly can be considered B/G hardcore. Pierre, maybe you should propose it to her? I even don't mind if Abby insist on reading the phonebook with her boyfriend :evil: I promise I will be a loyal subscriber if we get "Abby-the phonebook session"

In addition it will be one way to silence all the Abby-fans. I have the impression that you are starting to get a bit annoyed by the Abby fans on the forum. But please forgive us. We are all just hopelessly in love - and then you do behave foolishly.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right, better I let it like that !!!

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Ah yes, I can see an "audio-only" update for the Abby fans, so we can hear her voice (Rocco's scene has her speaking a bit -- her voice was deeper than I thought it might be). :mrgreen:

Thanks Pierre for tolerating our obsession with Abby -- and for giving us some context comparing her with other models you've worked with. It's nice to know how they are as a person.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand !!!

PW

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

Not to restart this topic and discussion pierre. But i have a question. And i know its been asked to death. But my hope is you can answer the question directly now that its been a while and shes an exclusive x-art model and everything now.

Did you shoot a anal-casting with abby? And not just the interview part. You kinda semi-hinted it but its been a guessing game.

Did you fuck her i guess is my question? I get that you cant release any video etc. But just knowing that you fucked her would put a smile on my face:)

And im not asking you to book here since she has an exclusive contract. Just like knowing it was done makes me happy:)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no comments to do about Abby ... You must consider I do not know her !!!

PW

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I have no comments to do about Abby ... You must consider I do not know her !!!

PW
Ok i thought maby times had changed, but i guess not:/