VIOLA BAILEY'S AND APOLONIA LAPIEDRA - WUNF 200

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S AND APOLONIA LAPIEDRA - WUNF 200

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was cool this time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

izentgood
Padawan

Post by izentgood »

Bonjour Pierre,
J'ai une question, au bout de 1h02min tu as Viola sur toi en reverse cowgirl anal et Apolonia qui lui caresse la chatte. Puis tu floutes la pénétration et tu te retires. Et on se retrouve avec Viola vibro dans le cul...Que s'est-il passé ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Une bite qui déjante avec des choses pas propres que Viola m'a demandé de virer ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kostas99
Newb

Post by kostas99 »

this is my first comment ever in the forum and i want to keep as short as possible.
first i want to congratulate pierre for trully amazing work in every release all these years. you are a legend and you know it, keep going.
i want to say that i dont find any flaw in your work always delivering the best result.
i have one question that after long searching is the forum i didnt find an aswer that satisfies me. i havent search everything and propably many would have already asked the same thing but i didnt find the answer that makes me understand the reason.
why you dont show the pee scene but you show only the result. if i remeber correclty i have seen full pee scenes ones or twice but only in old releases i dont remember when. why not now? is it your choice? is it legal? i really wanted to see viola pee scene in full. is it some legal sign release? i dont want to explain it too much just says something to make me understand. if you want to of course.

thanks a lot and keep the amazing work going

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

It is always a pleasure seeing Viola in steaming action!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clearly !!!
i really wanted to see viola pee scene in full. is it some legal sign release?
Yes she never agreed about this and I respected her wishes always !!!

PW