VANESSA VANILLA - WUNF 311

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

VANESSA VANILLA - WUNF 311

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: VANESSA VANILLA - WUNF 311

Post by balou »

OMG - she is doing a colonoscopy with her tongue and you get completely crazy - so cool my friend ;) one of the most exciting rim action ever.

She is beautiful, natural, nasty, dirty, guys spend some money and watch this video - it‘s awesome

I love Vanessa Vanilla !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Balou, yes she did a great job with her tongue, I have appreciated a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Can she keep up with Corinne?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Corinne disappeared long ago !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

meddy
Newb

Post by meddy »

I approach your bed and peel back your covers carefully, so I don't wake you up. I admire your sleeping form. You are sleeping on your side. One arm curled up beneath your breast. The other arm is supporting your beautiful face on your pillow.

I reach out my hand tentatively and caress your cheek. Your skin is soft and smooth. I trail my hand down your sleeping body, over your breast and onto your stomach. I lean over you and softly press my lips to your ear. I kiss you again on your cheek. You begin to stir awake and I press my lips to your mouth.

I pull my head back and watch your eyes slowly open. Your beautiful eyes slowly focus on my face. I smile, "wake up, Baby. It's morning and we are all alone".

You roll onto your back and reach an arm up and around my head. You pull me in and return my kiss. We kiss softly a few more times as you begin to fully wake up.

morning sex is good for health

For harder and healthy sex be healthy as Woodman, it works apparently

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well no alcohol or cigarett and no drug is a good way for me but not sure everyone agree ...

PW