SOPHIE LYNX - WUNF 85

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
Ricardo Soli
Guru

Re: SOPHIE LYNX - WUNF 85

Post by Ricardo Soli »

I don't want another girl like her. She has been unfair to me. I found her, we convinced her, Pierre and me, to do this job and then one day she went to work with other agencies.
Pierre doesn't care because he did the job he need with her, but me as an agent, I lost the hundred of commissions on the jobs she does with all europeans productions since 2 years. And 20 % of this money goes in my competitors pocket. And because of her 2 months ago I got fired by Pierre.
Who will be happy of it. This is not the thank you I deserved for brought her to this industry ..... :cry:
I assume what I did to her and will continue

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like Sophie as a friend but I must agree about what you said concerning her going to work with other agencies and admit this is the truth and she wasn't fair to you. But maybe if you did not have reacted so hard when she betrayed you, you could have keep some friendly relationship. I know it was not so easy but never never never you should have made this photo montage with her child ... There are other way to fight with people but what you did to her is non-acceptable reason why you lost your job with me !!!

I have been obliged to censore a bit your post above because I really wish you to STOP agress all models with whom you have personal problems. We can understand you're not happy of what she did but I can't agree that her private mother statuts and activities will be exposed here !!!
Police already came to your home for the fake FB profil and insane image you build with her child, wasn't this enough ??? Try to find a job and restart your life on serious basis. You'll find peace that way and everyone will be happy at the end ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

remkang
Guru

Post by remkang »

Respect!

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

Respect!
Respect too !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why don't you go to see a good psy Ricardo ? Seems it helps a lot many people.
Try ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!