SHERLY NITRO - WUNF 5

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SHERLY NITRO - WUNF 5

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's cool here in Zagreb !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

buttguy
Padawan

Post by buttguy »

rafale wrote:Pierre, you are fantastic as always... I am so turned on! And it's 4am, so no good to go running at this hour!

Just 11 more days and I get to be fucked like this! :mrgreen:

YESSS!!!

Thank-you, buttguy, for putting this on my radar. :oops:
I hope just like this. I love how he rides her ass down. just get in her booty and pumps her onto her belly. then the real ass pumpin begans. Will he be doing this to you?

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

buttguy wrote:I hope just like this. I love how he rides her ass down. just get in her booty and pumps her onto her belly. then the real ass pumpin begans. Will he be doing this to you?
I get to have this with PW's "twin" (my b/f bears a startling resemblance to Pierre). Stylistically, they are very similar, too! He loves anal - and he knows just how to make me crave it! Yes, this WUNF is really great, and reminds me of what I will be getting in just 9 days!! So, again, thanks for the interesting description that lead me to this one... now you have me turned on! ;)
omnia vincit amor

buttguy
Padawan

Post by buttguy »

Well just hearing that turned me on greatly. Plus looking at you avatar also helps;) enjoy

Buttguy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you look great in Santa Claus !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes you look great in Santa Claus !!!

PW
Ha! I am in the spirit!
buttguy wrote:Well just hearing that turned me on greatly
Hahaha well we both benefit! The anal is great in all of these, for sure. It can absolutely be the most pleasurable sex (at least for me) if the guy knows what he is doing. It's something indescribable - perfect mix of pleasure and a little pain (the good kind). And its such a turn on because it's tight for him, I can tell how much he enjoys it :oops:

I love the oral in these scenes, too. I have to admit in this moment, its at the forefront of my thought to suck his dick the second we are together :lol: Speaking of WUNF, I love to wake him up this way!

Did I say to much??? :shock:
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Never enough ! We love read your comment "bad girl" !!!

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

ffwauw it is getting hot in here :oops:
I echo PW, it is nice to read your comments Rafale (and the diversity of them)
But excuse me, I have to go now ... to checkout the explosive Sherly Nitroglycerin
video

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK do it and let us know your point of view after !!!

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

In general I am not too much a fan of piercings (and tattoo's) as I prefer something more subtle like an ankle chain.

But my point of view is that the clip is extremely hot. One of the reasons for that is the great point of view in the clip after +- 25min30 sec..
It is great to see how PW 'takes' / 'rides' her and how she completely surrenders to the master of pain and joy. - Another PW masterpiece.

liabatyd